Wiltshire Council Newsletter
Are providing regular updates to all their residents to keep everyone informed on the latest guidance and advice. It is easy to sign up to have a copy of The Wiltshire Newsletter.
Where can I go to get support to help keep my child safe online?
There is a lot of support available to keep your child safe online. Below are some useful links to help parents and carers:
- Thinkyouknow (advice from the National Crime Agency to stay safe online)
- Internet matters (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Parent info (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- LGfL (support for parents and carers to keep their children safe online)
- Net-aware (support for parents and careers from the NSPCC)
There remain no confirmed cases of COVID-19 linked directly to school. However several staff are now isolating due to family members showing symptoms.
As a result school cannot remain fully open. Arrangements for the remainder of this week are :
- Wednesday 18 March – Year 9 do NOT attend, all other Years should attend
- Thursday 19 March – Year 8 do NOT attend, all other Years should attend including year 9
- Friday 20 March – Year 7 do not attend, all other Years should attend including year 8 and 9.
Any children whose parents are key NHS workers may attend school if their absence would cause their parents to be absent from work
With immediate effect all non-urgent meetings with parents and outside agencies are cancelled. Please ensure we have accurate contact details so that we can inform you of any update to these arrangements.
The Stonehenge School.