Below are some useful links to help parents find key information for them and their children.
- ParentPay – click here for information on how to top up your account and then make a payment
- Pokemon Go link – www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/online-safety/pokemon-go-parents-guide/
- Working together to help prevent abuse and keep children and young people safe.
The NSPCC offer a wide range of resources to help parents, carers and others members of the community, to ensure that they are able to meet their safeguarding responsibilities please click here to take a look at what services and help they offer.
- Holiday request form
- Holiday request guidance
- Truancy Call
- Term Dates 2018 – 2019
- Fundamental British Values at The Stonehenge School
- School Events
- School Policies
- School Uniform
- PMG School Uniform Online
- Lunchtime Menus
- Free School meals information letter
- Free School Meals Form
- Homework – KS3 and KS4
- Homework Policy
- Online Payments
- Looking Forward Evening Presentation 2015
- Work Experience
- Careers Advice
- Helping Your Children Stay Safe Online
- Advice, Help and Support- Child Exploitation & Online Protection (CEOP)
- Extra Curricular Activities
- Get In Contact
- “Insight” the parental information internet site hosted by The Stonehenge School. Please click here to take you directly to the site to log in
- Please click here to read the Insight Acceptable Use Policy
We appreciate that at times it is essential that prescribed medication is taken during the school day. If your child has been prescribed medication by his/her GP the medication will need to come to the school office for safekeeping. The medication must be in the original pack with the pharmacy label clearly visible. Please also complete the form, which can be downloaded by clicking here, giving consent for a member of staff to administer the medication. We are unable to administer medication that has not been prescribed by a GP.